What’s been going on in my life lately…
- I move into my new house in T-minus 8 days!!
- Baby girl receives the “Most Helpful Primary Student” award for the second year in a row on June 13th
- I am only about 45% packed and starting to stress.
- My officemate was promoted and moved to his own office. The perk of this is that I, too, now have my own office.
- I quit drinking 157 days ago and quit smoking 103 days ago
- Due to some creative budgeting over the past month or so, I have been able to boost the down payment on my house to the full 10%, which saves me almost $400/month on my mortgage and will help me pay it off about 5 years earlier.
- I may have met a guy… and may be incredibly nervous about a first date tonight…
Hopefully, things will get back to normal relatively soon after moving day, and I will actually be able to make real entries on a regular basis again!